Taking care of our clients and our employees is a priority for Creatis, but we also strive to be a caring and contributing member of our Twin Cities professional community. Over the years, we have done many different types of volunteering activities at many wonderful non-profits across Minnesota. We will continue to place special emphasis on non-profits that, like Creatis, are dedicated to helping people improve skills, get training and prepare for interviews so they can find great jobs and live better lives!
We will be expanding our Creatis Cares program during 2018 – with quarterly Creatis Cares honorees selected to receive monetary and in-kind support from the Creatis team. Our small way of giving back. We started this effort last December with our first voting by our clients and employees who selected Women Venture as the honoree from this list of nominees - International Institute of Minnesota, Women Venture, Summit Academy OIC and Twin Cities Rise. #CreatisCares
Women Venture is the 2017 Creatis Cares Honoree
Look for More Ways to Support Local Charities Throughout 2018
In June 2016, Creatis woke up bright and early to help Northpoint Health & Wellness Center distribute fresh produce. We helped serve 325 households and 1,236 family members with 14 pallets of food! - learn more http://www.northpointhealth.org/
In March 2015, Creatis employees took part in our Give Back/Give Up for Lent effort. Our president, Kathy, helped sort food at Second Harvest Heartland - check them out www.2harvest.org
Here are some examples of our previous volunteering activities:
- Abbey's Hope Charitable Foundation's 5th Annual Golf Tournament at Braemar Golf Course in Edina, MN.
- Creatis volunteers assemble dental kits for kids and adults for the local Brite Smiles Dental.
- Swimsuits and swim gear donated toward North Minneapolis YMCA water safety program.
- Creatis employees wine and dine to help raise money for local HIV/AIDS outreach program.
- Creatis wraps gifts for Twin Cities families with The Aliveness Project.