Taking care of our clients and our employees is a priority for Creatis, but we also strive to be a caring and contributing member of our Twin Cities professional community. Over the years, we have done many different types of volunteering activities at many wonderful non-profits across Minnesota. We will continue to place special emphasis on non-profits that, like Creatis, are dedicated to helping people improve skills, get training and prepare for interviews so they can find great jobs and live better lives! #CreatisCares
Backpack Buddies Program
During this time of giving thanks and giving back, Kathy volunteered in her hometown of Becker, Minnesota. She helped pack backpacks full of food for students in need for the local "Backpack Buddies" program.
United Way Action Day 2018
In July of 2018, we teamed up with the Greater Twin Cities United Way to help pack backpacks with school supplies for students in need in our community.
STEP-UP Mock Interviews 2018
In March of 2018, Kathy Hollenhorst Beth Bitney helped conduct mock interviews and provide feedback for recent graduates & interns applying for jobs.
Arc's Value Village Volunteering Event 2017
The Creatis Executive Team had a great time showing off their merchandising skills helping to set up ARC's Value Village stores for their Holiday Boutique.
Women Venture is the 2017 Creatis Cares Honoree
Look for More Ways to Support Local Charities Throughout 2018
Northpoint Health & Wellness 2016 Event
In June 2016, Creatis woke up bright and early to help Northpoint Health & Wellness Center distribute fresh produce. We helped serve 325 households and 1,236 family members with 14 pallets of food! - learn more http://www.northpointhealth.org/
Here are some examples of our previous volunteering activities:
- Abbey's Hope Charitable Foundation's 5th Annual Golf Tournament at Braemar Golf Course in Edina, MN.
- Creatis volunteers assemble dental kits for kids and adults for the local Brite Smiles Dental.
- Swimsuits and swim gear donated toward North Minneapolis YMCA water safety program.
- Creatis employees wine and dine to help raise money for local HIV/AIDS outreach program.
- Creatis wraps gifts for Twin Cities families with The Aliveness Project.