Digital Marketing Specialist
Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Work Hours: 40hrs/wk
Location: West Suburbs
Overview: Support Paid Digital Media team by owning core internal and external tasks associated with Paid Digital Media campaigns and processes. Assist with set-up and reporting of direct to consumer digital marketing campaigns. Communicate to expanded team members the status of ongoing Paid Digital Media team projects. Own reporting, billing and marketing processes with internal and external vendors. Evaluate/improve internal processes to support strategic planning and implementation.
Job title: Proofreader
Experience level: 5 + years
Hours/week: 40 onsite
• Proofreader — not a Copywriter or Copy Editor. There may be some light touch writing involved, but the primary role is to ensure accuracy, consistency and attention to detail.
• The Proofreader will interact with other members of the team on a daily basis, including writers, graphic designers, account coordinators and marketing managers.
• Experience preferred. This is not for a junior level position and the ideal candidate has in-house or agency experience. Financial background is helpful, but not required.
• Must have familiarity with different styles of grammar, such as AP Stylebook, Chicago Manual of Style, etc. Experience working with corporate brand guidelines a plus.
Internal Communications Specialist
Position: Internal Communications Specialist
Date Needed: ASAP (after successful background check)
Work Hours: 40hrs/wk
Our healthcare client is seeking a contract or contract-for-hire Internal Communications Specialist to support their internal communications messaging strategies for assigned business units and or/corporate functions. This position will be supporting the internal communications messaging strategies for assigned business units and/or corporate functions. This individual will contribute to communications planning efforts, including the development of messages and other deliverables that align with the greater strategy. The specialist will support the team by helping prepare newsletters, manage intranet content, and pulling and analyzing readership statistics that will be used to inform recommendations. This person will report to the manager of internal communications and collaborate closely with the internal communications team members.
Graphic Designer - Healthcare
Position: Graphic Designer
Hours: 40 hours per week, on-site at client.
Our healthcare client is seeking a Graphic Designer to create high quality, branded marketing pieces for their Product teams. This is an onsite, 40hour/per week position.
Marketing Communications Specialist
Position: Marketing Communications Specialist
Department: Enterprise Marketing
Work Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:45 PM
This individual partners with the Executive Communications Consultant to create reports and presentations for C-suite and various Sr. Leaders across the company. The role ensures on-target and on-time delivery of drafts and final proofs consistent with the voice and tone of brand guidance. Expertise in Microsoft Office is essential to make client edits, create charts and graphs, and build messaging. Data analysis and strong application of data visualization skills will drive the creation of messaging within presentations and reports. The role will also partner closely with the Internal Marketing Agency Design team to facilitated brand review and obtain images for deliverables. The role must exhibit outstanding organization, client communication skills, and attention to detail in achieving the highest possible standards in client service.
Content Manager with Adobe Experience Manager
Position: Content Manager with AEM
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Onsite at healthcare client Minnetonka (onsite min 3 days/week, can work remote 2 days/week) or 100% remote (must be in Twin Cities for occasional meetings)
Overview: Our client is looking for a content manager with experience working directly with Adobe Experience Manager (or other CMS such as Sitecore or SharePoint). This person needs to understand the concepts of behind the scenes websites processes. This person will be highly detail oriented and have excellent critical thinking and trouble shooting skills.
- Experience with content management systems specifically Adobe Experience Manager. If not AEM, modern CMS (Sitecore, SharePoint) experience.
- Must have basic HTML knowledge (Java and CSS is a plus)
- Basic Photoshop skills for resizing images
- Experience performing user experience testing for large/complex websites
- Be able to work independently and coordinate closely with a team
- Be able to quickly grasp a highly-complex web/tech environment
- Ability to interface with Marketing leaders and understand their needs
Account Executive/Project Manager
Reports to: Managing Director of Studio Services
Scope of Responsibility:
The Account Executive/Project Manager role is a client-facing account management role as well as a functional project management role within the Creatis Studio. A successful performer will be able to build and expand ongoing, effective relationships with Creatis Studio clients managing their own book of business. Additionally, this person will manage Studio project work with these clients, effectively engaging other Studio resources for profitable project completion that is on time and within budget.
A successful Account Executive/Project Manager will be experienced in traditional Project Management work flows engaging both internal resources and external clients, with a proven track record of successful account management and development. This includes sourcing, developing and maintaining client relationships, consistently implementing the core project management processes, careful execution of those processes, and ongoing management of project teams. Financial acumen is a must for accurate proposal and estimate development, as well as precise monthly reporting and billing. The right individual will embody and relish the core values of Creatis: Teamwork, Partnership, Of Service, Do What’s Right, Shared Journey and Be Excellent.
Looking for a strong project manager with a focus on execution. If you have experience with marketing/re-branding and have light copywriting and editing – that’s a bonus! Health care experience preferred, but not required. Ideal experience: 3-7 years.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
Develop clear estimates and scopes of work detailing campaign deliverables and budget breakdowns; Manage timelines of deliverables and overall budget; Coordinate the work of multiple Subject Manager Experts (SMEs)
Other day to day tasks:
• Manage the campaign analysis and recommendations process
• Manage campaign-related project timelines and budgets for strategy, appropriate approvals, launch, and optimization
• Specific campaign budget allocation and tracking (media buy, agency fees, professional service hours)
• Coordinate status meetings with client related to media planning, campaign performance, reporting and optimization
• Paid and organic deployment timeline communication including channel, creative variations, tracking links, ad spend, etc.
• Communication with other Project Managers to secure resources, assign tasks, influence timelines and align campaigns with other digital activities
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Project management in an advertising/marketing function (with a focus on digital)
• Basic familiarity with multiple digital marketing tactics including:
• SEO and Digital Advertising (Paid Search, Paid Social, Paid Display, etc.)
• Organic social media content strategy and community management
• Digital Analytics (Website, Social, Voice of Customer)
• Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Strategy
Marketing Copy Editor/Proofreader/Writer
Client in Downtown Minneapolis is looking for a part time copy editor/proofreader/copywriter with 3-5 years’ experience.
- 20 hours/week to start, potential for more
- 1-3 month contract, potential to extend if a good fit
- Main responsibilities: Supporting financial advisors on-site as well as the account team that supports the financial advisors. Editing/proofing materials such as marketing and sales brochures, ads, event flyers, etc. The on-staff copyeditor will also be performing this work and available for questions and direction. The client will train the Creatis employee on work flow, brand standards, and compliance/regulatory approval process. Work is focused more on copy editing and proofreading versus long-form writing.
- Software skills necessary: Mainly working in MS Word, text files
- Looking for someone with a positive attitude, experience copy editing/proofreading/copywriting within corporate brand standards.
We are recruiting for mid to senior level copywriters with experience in health care, benefits, and financial services. We look forward to meeting you!