Marketing Copy Editor/Proofreader/Writer
Wealth Management client in Downtown Minneapolis is looking for a part time copy editor/proofreader/copywriter with 3-5 years’ experience. Interviewing and starting ASAP!
- 20 hours/week to start, potential for more
- 1-3 month contract, potential to extend if a good fit
- Main responsibilities: Supporting financial advisors on-site as well as the account team that supports the financial advisors. Editing/proofing materials such as marketing and sales brochures, ads, event flyers, etc. The on-staff copyeditor will also be performing this work and available for questions and direction. The client will train the Creatis employee on work flow, brand standards, and compliance/regulatory approval process. Work is focused more on copy editing and proofreading versus long-form writing.
- Software skills necessary: Mainly working in MS Word, text files
- Looking for someone with a positive attitude, experience copy editing/proofreading/copywriting within corporate brand standards.
Director of New Business Development
This is a strategic selling and relationship development role that reports directly to the Creatis President & CEO. A successful person will be able to develop a large volume of new client relationships within our target market. If you are an achievement oriented, competitive, high performer looking for your next challenge who likes to work in a fun environment - than this is the job for you!
The Director of New Business Development will be an experienced business professional with a proven track record of securing new clients for an organizaiton. This person will have experience in managing a sales pipeline system/process and a proven track record of securing and qualifying cold and warm leads leading to two-way conversations resulting in well-qualified prospects that are converted to new clients. A background in marketing and creative design services is preferred but not required, but an ability to interact with all levels within an organization is a must.
- New Business Development - Generates enough unique new busienss development so that Creatis can meet growth goals. Responsible for the business development outcomes for Creatis working in conjunction with the Creatis Leadership Team.
- Executes Creatis Sales Process: Follow and enhances an established prospecting and sales pipeline management process to source, identify and qualify warm and cold leads through a high volume of outreach. Leads are then further qualified and converted through two-way interactions with qualified decision makers.
- Leadership/Sales Pipeline Team: Serves on the Creatis Sales Leadership team. Embraces and adheres to EOS (the Entrepreneurial Operating System). Depending on background, this person may also serve on the Creatis Executive Leadership team.
- Systems and Processes: Is able to follow and enhance an established sales pipeline management process, including documentation and reporting via the Netsuite CRM/ERP system.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field.
- Background and history in selling professional services to large and medium-sized companies.
- 5+ years of experience in professional sales/business development role.
- Extensive experience in managing a sales pipeline/process with a proven track record of getting results.
- Ability and experience in selling to professionals at all levels within an organization.
- Familiarity with Netsuite CRM/ERP or comparable sales management system required.
Digital Project Manager
We're looking for a Digital Project Manager for an on-site contract assignment at our healthcare client.
60% - Digital Marketing PM and implementation of marketing strategies/campaigns
- Develop marketing materials, work with creative team
- Route materials through review and compliance process.
- Work with digital implementation team.
- Email and online marketing experience preferred.
40% - Digital Reporting
- Organize data and tell the story by laying out the various methods of reaching members, where are people coming in/responding, what are the metrics etc.
- Comfortable working in spreadsheets and digital reporting tools (aka Google Analytics preferred but not required).
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Must be a self-starter and extremely quick learner
- Great problem solver/independent but collaborative worker
- Able to pivot between projects and re-prioritize quickly
- Google Analytics or digital reporting tool knowledge preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
We are recruiting for mid to senior level copywriters with experience in health care, benefits, and financial services. We look forward to meeting you.erience in health care, benefits, and finacial services.
Graphic Designers/Production Artists
Ongoing search for new grads and experienced graphic designers, for both traditional media and digital design projects. InDesign-heavy, design and production, health care, financial, med device, catalog experience - all welcome!
We are recruiting for UX Designers with 3+ years experience, including expertise in visual design and prototyping software (Axure, Balsamiq)!