Reports to: Managing Director of Studio Services
Scope of Responsibility:
The Account Executive/Project Manager role is a client-facing account management role as well as a functional project management role within the Creatis Studio. A successful performer will be able to build and expand ongoing, effective relationships with Creatis Studio clients managing their own book of business. Additionally, this person will manage Studio project work with these clients, effectively engaging other Studio resources for profitable project completion that is on time and within budget.
A successful Account Executive/Project Manager will be experienced in traditional Project Management work flows engaging both internal resources and external clients, with a proven track record of successful account management and development. This includes sourcing, developing and maintaining client relationships, consistently implementing the core project management processes, careful execution of those processes, and ongoing management of project teams. Financial acumen is a must for accurate proposal and estimate development, as well as precise monthly reporting and billing. The right individual will embody and relish the core values of Creatis: Teamwork, Partnership, Of Service, Do What’s Right, Shared Journey and Be Excellent.
- Account Development & Management – managing and growing a book of accounts
- Project Management
- Estimating, Proposal Development and Billing
- Resource management
- Indirect management of functional studio team to ensure efficiency and productivity
- Administrative tracking and reporting
- Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years of experience in project manager and B2B account management role; with 7+ years of experience in total
- Large to medium-sized advertising/marketing agency experience required, preferably in project management or account management. Corporate marketing or creative services experience a plus.
- Background in and/or understanding of marketing and creative processes.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and management of multiple tasks of equal priority.
- Self-starter, resourceful, enthusiastic, operates with a sense of urgency, quick-starter with proven results in a deadline-driven profession.
- Excellent relationship-building skills, strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, PMS, CMS and CRM technical platforms