CGI Artist - with CLO3D experience (Active Search!)
Creating and enhancing 3D visuals for products or categories utilizing virtual technology. Accountable for leveraging 3D technology to support the internal Visual Styling team to develop 3D outfitted and styled mannequin looks.
Create 3D garment images for various meetings and presentation approvals while collaborating with internal partners to maximize sharing of 3D assets. Work directly with Visual Operations on asset creation, process and capacity. High level of knowledge of technologies and equipment associated with 3D apparel prototype creation.
• Use specialized computer hardware or electronic equipment.
• Use technical or specialized software as needed for job. (e.g., CLO3D, 3DsMax, Optitex, Browzwear, and SketchUp).
• Use standard office software (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Create outfitted mannequins from OBPD+M teams with direction from the Visual Styling team.
• Create visually appealing designs for products or packaging, applying knowledge of aesthetic principles.
• Develop concepts for products upon Visual's need or request.
Project, Process, and Program Management:
• Test new processes and systems to support discovery and innovation of process.
• Use project management tools to track project plans, tasks, time, resources, availability, estimated hours, actual hours, and estimated hours to completion.
Experience: 1-3 Years
Degree: 4 Year Degree or equivalent in Apparel Design with Media Design Technology Focus
Skills/Technical Tools: Advanced aptitude in CLO and expertise in 3D Studio Max, Optitex and Browzwear
Qualified and interested candidates can follow the link and apply here: Apply Now!