Social Media Listening Specialist (Active Search!)
• Capture, analyze and translate social listening data into actionable business insights
o Monitor and report on social trends in the industry and amongst competitors
o Create and deliver social listening reports and insights to drive business initiatives
o Deliver reports on demand to identify trends within social in order to supply leadership with the emerging data and trends
• Manage multiple responsibilities/projects/tasks simultaneously
• Partner closely with the social media team to leverage and integrate social media data into overall strategy and planning
• Work closely with analysts as passionate as you are to ensure the social media team is providing the most insightful and actionable data possible
• Use your creativity and analytic skills to help determine social trends
• Assist with social media tool management, support, and onboarding
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2+ years of experience in an analytical role
• Deep understanding and hands-on experience with tools in social media listening.
o Experience with social listening tool (e.g., Khoros Intelligence, BrandWatch, NetBase, etc.)
• Experience writing Boolean logic and query-based searches.
• Proficient using MS Office Suite (Especially Excel).
• Analytical, with the ability to analyze social listening metrics and translate them into actionable recommendations.
• Entrepreneurial spirit. You’re driven by generating creative ideas and delivering measurable results.
• Curious. You’re always learning and motivated by finding answers to questions.
• Flexible. You adapt to change while being curious, empathetic and driven to produce results.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Qualified and interested candidates can follow the link and apply here: Apply Now!