Senior Digital Program Manager with AEM experience (Active Search!)
- Lead the development of new, as well as drive and enhance existing capabilities for digital products and experiences, from inception to launch
- Act as a mediator between the consumers/patients/members, business leaders and the technical teams - communicating consumer needs and translating those needs into new product features for the team to design
- Partner with the stakeholders to define/design industry leading consumer-facing digital solutions, and ensure alignment with business and product plans (e.g., capital/funding commitments, revenue commitments, capabilities, functional impacts, cross-functional roles)
- Lead efforts to fulfill defined digital product solutions, ensuring solutions follow the digital vision and strategy of the client’s omni-channel experience
- Participate and/or Develop a coherent online product strategy spanning a wide variety of user experiences. Work with other organizational leaders to develop and communicate a complete online product, design, content, and user experience strategy and roadmaps in support of strategic business initiatives
- Manage total performance of the client’s online products to meet critical business metrics, including traffic, user satisfaction, consumer engagement, and financial results
- Collaborate with applicable business partners and stakeholders (including lines of business as well as Marketing, Sales, Shared Services, and Operations) to obtain appropriate market information/data and define consumer and business needs
- Work closely with cross-organizational stakeholders, including limited interaction with executive leadership, on strategic priorities. Translate strategic priorities into actionable project plans.
- Develop a rigorous approach to prioritizing online product needs based on user research, marketing insights, competitive intelligence, business needs, and trends in online technology and user experience. Drive third-party product evaluation, prototype development and user testing in support of this approach.
- Partner with Digital Delivery teams on the creation of requirements and user stories. Participate in Agile Scrum process to ensure business vision is being accurately implemented and meet market expectations. Ensure digital solutions are delivered on time and on budget, including identifying and resolving risks and issues. Subscribe to the Product Methodology and business processes, providing input to further advance the discipline and evangelize across the team.
- Contribute and grow a competitive intelligence discipline for online products, including analyzing competitors’ online products and communicating competitive threats and opportunities to leadership.
- Develop various communication elements to socialize/explain/educate projects and statuses to facilitate decision making with the business pillars and other partners. Utilize influencing skills to build a collaborative culture and foster relationships with both internal and external strategic partners. Provide sales support including participation in customer meetings and product demonstrations as requested
Skills & Competencies:
- Predicts emerging customer needs and develops innovative solutions to meet them. - Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Participates in the development of business strategy
- Develops and manages business plans to achieve objectives
- Leads large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives
- Translates highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences. - Influences senior leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches
- May have segment-wide impact
- Directs cross-functional and/or cross-segment teams
- Experience leading online products, user experience, content, design, or production in large corporate or heath care environments.
- 6 or more years as an individual contributor with at least 2 years in a leadership role, including some experience in a corporate or health care environment. Experience managing creative and technical professionals
- Experience coordinating priorities and contributions of a network of non-technical Web content and project stakeholders from across a large, diverse organization.
- Extensive practical experience and sound theoretical understanding of relevant professional disciplines, including Product Management, Web design, Web authoring and publishing, information architecture, Web content strategy, usability and accessibility, user experience design.
- Fluency in Web technology, including front-end technology, back-end technology, social media, and mobile applications.
- Experience with Agile software development processes. Formal experience with one or more recognized Agile methodologies (Scrum, XP, etc.) or toolsets (VersionOne, Rally, etc.) preferred
- Deep experience with Adobe Experience Manager and other Adobe products for enterprise.
- 5+ years experience utilizing MS Office applications
- Solid communication skills, including written, spoken, and presentation communications