Marketing Analyst (Active Search!)
• Assist and build client campaign proposals
• Build audience strategies, media mix allocations, creative and media strategies that are aligned to client’s priorities and rooted in category and brands insight, as well as leverage historical media performance
• Partner closely with various cross-functional teams; including but not limited to Reporting & Insights, Analytics, Sales, Trading & Ad Ops, and Channel Development to deliver and execute effective results
• Prioritize work to ensure production timelines are met
• Four year college degree in Business or Marketing
• 3+ years of experience in digital media planning and execution using various ad technology including Ad Serving, Media Planning and/or relevant digital media tools.
• Ability to articulate and defend creative & media direction to internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities
• Time management and multitasking skill
• Competency of industry system/tools such as Doubleclick, Integral Ad Science, Google Analytics, ComScore, eMarketer, Nielsen tools, etc.
• Exposure to online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile, social, RTB, programmatic buying.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word as well as other equivalent programs