Video Designer (Active Search!)
Concept, design, and edit breakthrough, dynamic and engaging video content that supports the brand and its marketing initiatives. Works closely with video producer, Senior Editor and Creative Director to obtain strategic alignment on concepts, style guides, scripts and timelines. Partner with planning to provide creative vision and strategic thought creation. Edit video across all digital channels, Provide leadership and creative direction to video editor team members, freelancers & agencies.
- Work with video producer, Senior Editor and Creative Director to establish creative vision for the brand in video format.
- Concept, create and edit industry leading, breakthrough video content across events and vehicles; including campaigns, TV graphics, product launches, web, email, social, display and in-store interactives.
- Create video style guides for new campaigns and new or re-envisioned video formats
- Be the video subject matter expert, providing insights and current trends in the video industry
- Coordinate with Video Producer to assess creative needs, project timelines and make recommendations on resource allocation both internally, if applicable, as well as externally with vendors as necessary
- Present creative concepts to creative team, take feedback and edit accordingly
- Coordinate, collaborate and concept with designers and copywriters to create holistic new content, including product launches, internal communications, brand video…etc.
- Storyboard video content in partnership with the digital Creative Director and physically bring that content to life in building and editing product and lifestyle video, graphics and music
- Participate with partners in strategic project planning
- Manage video editors both on-site and externally as needed.
- Support internal and external communications: events, human capital, PR, etc. as needed
- Ensure adherence to legal requirements and company policies
- Set and meet deadlines in an exciting, fast-paced environment
- Leadership qualities, coordinating and management/interpersonal skills
- Understand brand positioning & message hierarchy
- Good organization/project management
- Willingness to learn. May require working from home and travel
- Able to multitask and take direction from multiple sources
- Willing to work alone and as part of a creative team
- Able to work using accepted processes
- Ability to make decisions under short deadlines
- Required to stay ahead of the latest software/hardware trends
- BA in Design, Video Editing, or related field
- Expert in: After Effects, Premiere, Pro Tools
- Proficient in: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience with: Maya, Cinema 4D, Animate CC