Senior Production Designer (Active Search!)
• Collaborates with the creative teams on concepts and layout revisions
• May attend photo shoots with Creative teams to assist and provide detailed crop information during the shoot
• Drives continual improvement by defining quality standards and best practices
• Specifies creative detail including layout, typestyle, photography, graphics and imaging
• Creates presentation boards and other materials that will be presented to senior management and clients
• Creates and maintains all Style and/or Production Guides for Campaigns
• Organizes and plans details for multiple projects in order to meet project deadlines
• Provides expertise in key software applications and execution techniques for Creative
• Understands and works within the Brand
• Stays current with latest industry, style and graphic trends
• Proofs all vendor-produced Mechanicals to ensure integrity and consistency to the layout and/or campaign
• Knowledgeable of the print process, from concept through execution
• Responsibilities are ISM (In-Store Marketing), Catalogs, Digital (web banners, .com pages) and Social (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.) production
• Works closely with Creative and Operations partners to achieve their desired results
• Assist in the selection and direction of photographers, stylists, and illustrators to execute projects
• Work with copywriters to develop creative and effective concepts from ideation through final creative
• Develop concepts and execute brand standards across multiple platforms
• Present and prepare concepts/creative work in an organized and effective manner
• Oversee art preparation (retouching and illustration)
• Responsible for managing workload and timelines
• Make timely decisions about changes to work in progress
• Design Degree
• 3-5 years’ experience
• Mac computer programs: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote
• Expert Adobe indd and print production skillsets as the project work will entail working on a 96 page catalog.
• strong attention to detail and organization.
• Excel and Sharepoint experience a plus.
Qualified and interested candidates can click here to apply: Apply Now!