Packaging Design Project Manager
Responsible for managing the efficient, standard and accelerated execution of artwork development projects to align with our client's customer strategies. Engage with customers and agencies toward the creation of accurate content and appropriately produced printing artwork files against all timelines and budgets. Demonstrate expertise of products, categories, and print requirements to drive speed to market, reduce redundancy, and minimize inaccuracy
- Establish execution strategies for the introduction of customer new product launches, line extensions, redesigns, product improvement projects, cost-savings projects, and on-pack promotions.
- Collaborate with internal and external customers, along with premedia and print vendors to provide information to complete brand design packaging projects.
- Review and approve artwork to ensure accuracy and compliance with corporate, industry, print (offset/flexo), government regulations and retailer guidelines.
- Execute packaging graphic projects against established company procedures, objectives, timing, and financial commitments in specified systems and tools.
- Review and help process cost estimate and invoices related to artwork development projects.
- Identify and support areas of technical and process improvement, SOP creation, and inter-team training.
- Support team members to create value for the organization
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Graphics or related field required
- 3+ years graphic/printing experience in CPG or private label required
- Strong project management, time management, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Knowledge of Offset, Flexo, and Gravure printing.
- Knowledge in FDA, USDA and UPC compliance a plus (knowledge base across all categories).
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Self-directed, self-starter who has the ability to motivate team members and be proactive
- Familiarity with both Mac and PC platforms (we currently use PC)
- Working knowledge in PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Navigational knowledge of Adobe software