Senior Content Strategist (Active Search!)
Our client is seeking a Senior Content Strategist, to be responsible for delivering content strategy for a range of projects. You are skilled and highly proficient expert in user-centered strategy and insight-driven design that dreams of organizing and optimizing content so that it’s easy to find, use, share. You’re someone who can synthesize and translate abstract and complex concepts and content into simple, organized solutions and frameworks. You’ve become masterful at understanding and owning the interplay of content strategy, content design, and content management solutions so that they thrive at the intersection of user needs and business opportunities.
You’re a nimble expert who can zoom in and out and thrives at the intersection of content, data, technology, and creativity. You’re an empathetic champion of the customer, with an insatiable curiosity for their motivations and needs. You flourish when encouraging others to think about the role of content in delivering world-class, omnichannel experiences that drive your clients’ business. You have an ability to look at a situation, deconstruct it, and envision a way to make it better. You’re a restless futurist and thought leader, inspired by developing models, frameworks, and content solutions that are extensible and scalable. You’re energized by building content strategies and models that inspire and empower content designers, creators and managers to shine.
To be considered for this role, you must submit an online portfolio or PDF of your work
- Deliver content strategy by conducting analysis, developing artifacts such as taxonomies, content models, hierarchies, architecture, audits, inventories, governance models, and providing strategy throughout the creation of products and experiences from vision and conception to launch and optimization
- Create frameworks and strategies that help content creators thrive
- Provide leadership for junior staff
- Create outstanding, cohesive, and connected content experiences across projects and platforms
- Serve as a subject-matter expert in all things content
- Work with both clients and peers alike to realize how content can equally drive utility and inspire compelling experiences
- Work closely with a multi-disciplinary group of Strategists, Designers, Project Managers, Account Teams, and Technologists
- Creative problem solving
- Influence teammates and clients by driving decisions and outcomes
- Uncover and explain the complex in clear, simple, actionable way
- 5+ years of experience in a digital or integrated agency or consultancy
- Experience in progressive, creatively-driven agency environments
- Proven track record leading Content Strategy tasks for large website builds, redesigns, and site consolidations, platform builds and brand integrations, building artifacts like content models, taxonomies, information architecture, and governance models
- Experience working across multiple parallel work streams with a familiarity and comfort working within agile environments
- Experience in executing research initiatives to gather additional content focused requirements and validate hypotheses about content organization, hierarchy, and structure
- A diverse portfolio of work that demonstrates your approach to Content Strategy and how it was applied to influence the creation of user-centered product and service experiences, across mobile, voice, CRM, an other platforms that drove business results for your clients
Qualified and interested candidates can click here to apply: Apply Now!