HR Manager (Active Search!)
Title: HR Manager
Reports To: Managing Director
Direct Reports: None
Date: May 2021
Scope of Responsibility:
This is a key execution role within the Creatis team with responsibility for the efficient and effective onboarding and time reporting. Additionally, the person is responsible for the oversight and efficient management of the Creatis offices and the performing of a variety of administrative duties including office management and reception duties.
The HR Manager will be a degreed business professional with at least 3 years of professional work experience preferably within a similar working environment.
The person must have a proven ability to work in an administrative support role and interact effectively with a wide variety of employees, business partners and vendors. He/she must also be professional in appearance and interactions, with a strong ability to handle a wide variety of tasks in sometimes stressful situations. The ideal person will have a strong attention to detail with a proven ability to multi-task. He/she will have experience responding quickly and thoroughly to multiple requests. He/she will be a self-starter who is good at working repetitively within defined processes.
The right individual will embody and relish the core values of Creatis: Teamwork, Of Service, Do What’s Right, Be Excellent and Shared Journey.
- Partner with Staffing team for new hire orientation sessions – including training on NetSuite, client VMS systems and completion of new hire documentation
- Assist in completion, tracking and management of employee background checks and drug screenings
- Maintain time reporting system; working directly with employees to ensure that all time is entered accurately and timely
- Audit weekly timesheets in both NetSuite CRM and the various procurement systems to ensure completeness and identify gaps/discrepancies
- Conduct and complete documentation for client-required HR reporting (i.e. monthly sanction checks)
- Effectively manage new hire set up (phone, eMail, system access) as well as for terminations
Office Management/Events and Reception:
Supervise all office needs and serve as front line for visitors and phone calls.
- Monitor office supplies and place appropriate orders; ensure orders are received and stored in an orderly fashion. Organize and manage all storage areas.
- Maintain appropriate supply of food, beverage and paper products for the office, including the orderly storing of all items
- Receive and direct visitors in person, including prospective employees, clients, business partners and delivery personnel
- Greet and engage Creatis visitors upon arrival (offering beverage, informing person that has arrived, engaging effectively)
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (eMail, mail, packages, etc.)
- Receive incoming calls on general and direct phone line; screen calls and direct calls to appropriate person
- Handle employee calls regarding time entry, benefits, etc.
- Provide contact information/direction for non-Creatis issue to building landlord or appropriate tenant
- Oversee organization and cleanliness of kitchen area (includes dishwasher, coffee makers, ice maker, etc.) and other standard duties.
General Administration Duties:
- Provide administrative and project support to Managing Director, as requested
- Order and ensure appropriate delivery and set up of food and beverages for Creatis social/client events in the Creatis offices
- Order and set up food and beverage for:
-Board/client meetings (approximately 1 per month)
-Quarterly Creatis team birthday luncheons
- Assist in the coordination of Annual Client/Employee event and other Creatis-sponsored events
- Maintain a clean and professional office atmosphere and condition
- Maintain employee records and lists, as needed (i.e. phone lists, birthday/anniversary lists)
- Filing and other administrative duties
- Support President/CEO and VP of Finance with other general administrative tasks, as requested
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) in human resources, business, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years in a professional, administrative role
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook and CRM systems like NetSuite
- Strong, error-free data entry skills
- Excellent organizational skills with high level of attention to detail
- Proven track record of maintaining confidentiality and exercising a high level of discretion about confidential information
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with frequent interruptions
- Ability to convey a sense of ‘welcome’ to employees, clients and guests
- Non-exempt role
- Position works out of the Creatis offices
- Core work hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with flexibility of extended hours as needed
Qualified and interested candidates may click here to complete our online application: Apply Now!