Analytics & Testing Manager
Our client is looking for a Analytics & Testing Manager to help evolve their digital customer experience. You will be an integral part of the Digital Experience team and a key collaborator across the organization. The primary focus is to collaborate with key stakeholders to coordinate, conceptualize, and implement A/B tests for our client’s prospect digital experience, including both Capella University and Strayer University, as you blend the needs of the user and the business to drive conversion growth.
This role is responsible for supporting the growth of our client's digital products as they test new experiences with their prospective students. In this role you will be the testing lead for Capella University as you manage the test from hypothesis to implementation, using clear communication to partner closely with your key stakeholders.
- Report and analyze website performance, visitor behavior and engagement
- Combine data from multiple platforms/sources and independently produce actionable analysis/recommendations to drive strategy and improve the site performance
- Work with management and stakeholders to identify requirements and delivery relevant/actionable analysis
- Be a strong advocate for testing as you help build a testing culture
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve website performance
- Communicate test performance with stakeholders and broader organization to build confidence/trust in the program
- Proficient with analysis and reporting tools (Adobe Analytics Suite, Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI, GA, Tableau, etc.)
- Exceptional attention to detail, Must be able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously while adhering to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills are required. In this role you must be able to partner with stakeholders and synthesize complex data into easily understood actionable insights.
- Experienced and trustworthy spokesperson for the company. Able to navigate difficult customer experiences and online issues with forethought and consideration
- Self-starter, ability to work well independently as well as with a team
- Proactive and forward thinking – initiates ideas and strategies
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, vendors, and staff
- Ability to understand technical requirements of analytics, tagging, and testing and help troubleshoot issues when needed
- 3-5 years of experience in business analytics, data analytics and/or Web analytics
- Any experience in the testing & optimization space is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, data analytics or related field; or a combination of education and experience providing the skills normally associated with a bachelor’s degree
Qualified and interested candidates can click here to apply: Apply Now!