Marketing Specialist (Active Search!)
The Engagement Solutions team provides consultative and creative services for nearly 200 National and Key Account customers. A specialist on the team will create comprehensive, custom strategic communication plans that support customer health care goals, encourages informed and healthy choices by their employees and family members, and aligns with their company culture.
Marketing Specialists partner with a variety of internal and external partners to deliver multi-channel communications to customers including: operations, analytics and creative teams. High digital acumen, including media planning and buying will be key to success in those role. This position is responsible for leadership and oversight of the strategic development and execution of innovative consumer marketing and communication strategies.
- Consult with key customers to develop customer-specific enrollment and activation consumer marketing strategies that are aligned with the customer's health care objectives to our client's motivating health ownership framework
- Provide creative direction to internal and external creative resources to ensure creative is delivered in a compelling and concise manner
- Create consumer marketing campaigns for each customer based on change management concepts that are inclusive of all programs and services
- Utilize data across the enterprise to advance our member engagement strategy through targeted and personalized consumer communications that meet Engagement Solutions benchmarks
- Develop and execute measurement strategies that incorporates A/B testing, etc. in order to identify new best practices that will exceed benchmarks
- Manage the execution of each consumer marketing campaign ensuring projects are high quality, on-time, within budget and aligned with customer objectives
- Develop post-campaign performance reports for customers and National Account leadership that demonstrate both behavior change and ROI
- Support growth of Engagement Solutions business by presenting consulting and creative capabilities to new and existing customers as requested and/or at quarterly reviews and finalist presentations
- Serve as subject matter expert “on all things engagement” to internal and external customers
- Stay informed on new engagement strategies in healthcare marketing to ensure strategies are cutting-edge and innovative
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years of experience of consumer marketing experience, health care marketing or other highly-regulated industry
- 5+ years of experience interacting with customers
- 6+ years of demonstrated success leading large, complex B2C communication projects that exceed marketing campaign benchmarks
- 6+ years of demonstrated success applying integrated marketing best practices and tools, including some mix of print, digital/social and video
- 6+ years of experience analyzing and using data to inform consumer marketing strategies
- Knowledge of the health care industry
- Agency or consulting experience
- Change management experience/training/certification preferred.
- Experience interacting with National Account customers
- Experience working with creative teams to create award-winning materials
- Experience predicting emerging customer needs and developing innovative solutions to meet them
- Experience engaging with and delivering capabilities presentations to senior leaders
- Ability to build relationships with partners in a highly matrixed organization and find resources outside of immediate team
- Proven success at influencing without authority
- Proven success working in a role where ambiguous direction is provided
Qualified and interested candidates can click here to apply: Apply Now!