Events Manager - Direct Hire (Active Search!)
Must be local to the Twin Cities
- Plan and execute major customer-facing and internal events such as trade shows, customer conferences, sales meetings and corporate celebrations.
- Plan and develop programs, agendas, timelines, budgets, and services according to business objectives and internal customer requirements
- Drive success of trade shows and sales events through ROI, including leads analysis and brand representation.
- Collaborate with internal client teams and organizing committees to plan scope and format events, establish and monitor budgets, and to review administrative procedures and event progress
- Prepare RFPs, negotiate and execute contracts/agreements with external event sites, hotels, speakers, transportation and audio visual companies, and other ancillary services for all client conferences and events and consult with client teams to determine objectives and requirements for events such as meetings, conferences, and conventions
- Coordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation for attendees, facilities, catering, signage, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security
- Monitor event activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and laws, satisfaction of participants, and resolution of any problems that arise
- Administer and control approved budgets, credit applications and invoices for conferences and event-related expenditures and event closeout
- Develop scalable conference and event strategies, leverage best practices and processes, and propose initiatives that anticipate and reflect the changing needs of the company
- Document and continuously improve all event related processes
- Ensure display and messaging alignment with strategic plans and business unit manager goals.
- Collate, disseminate, monitor and report percentage of leads versus goals
Marketing and Public Relations Support
· Participate in campaign and message development as member of marketing communications team.
· Organize vendors, coordinate print and electronic production of marketing materials, ensure accuracy, timeliness and cost-effectiveness.
· Working with Fulfillment Specialist, ensure proper inventory levels of marketing materials, and coordinate literature numbers
· Adhere to all safety regulations.
· Demonstrate support of company core values.
· Perform other job duties as assigned to meet business needs.
Required Job Qualifications:
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Intermediate level computer skills (MS Office, web savvy)
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Proven, effective writing skills
· Ability to collaborate effectively and contribute in a team environment
Required Education and/or Experience:
· 3-4 years employment in event marketing that incorporated marketing communications, public relations, and promotions
Preferred Job Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree
· B2B manufacturing trade show experience
Qualified and interested candidates can click here to apply: Apply Now!