Project Manager (Active Search!)
As Project Manager, you will manage and support the development of projects and programs that implement strategies to help people with health and wellness solutions.
The ideal candidate for Project Manager will work with the team to design and redesign health and wellness concepts that integrate new key strategies for traditional health ecosystems and models. Working alongside other teams in the company, the Project Manager will ensure projects are supported at the highest level of quality and excellence to deliver on the company’s business initiatives.
- Lead and support the development of project scope documentation with a detailed task-based timeline, milestones, workflow processes, and deliverable deadlines.
- Work with the Director to ensure project stays within scope budget on a month-by-month basis.
- Align business strategy with key site requirements to properly scope the project by consulting and collaborating with business partners.
- Collaborate with the team to determine and develop milestones, project processes, workflows for project deliverables, and track and update project timelines according to project status updates.
- Develop cadence via scheduled team meetings, weekly project status reports and consistent clear communication within the team to ensure projects tasks, milestones, and deliverables are completed on time.
- Maintain, manage, and review all project documentation including but not limited to project reports, change orders, project schedules, staffing plans, budget, and sunset reviews.
- Proactively manage project scope and identify dependencies among key projects that can determine workflow processes and modify task-based timeline.
- Oversee project financial lifecycle including estimates, budget tracking, and monitoring project burn.
- Responsible for performing project risk assessment and identifying issues and implementing agreed upon solutions.
- Ensure projects are appropriately staffed, both employee and contract resources, and serve as resource to the team, guiding and providing feedback as needed.
- Create program dashboards to update leadership on the status of all major projects.
- Manage vendor/ contract resource relationships as needed, and serve as liaison and relationship manager between teams, vendors/ contract resources, and stakeholders.
- Solve any staffing conflicts to ensure deliverables are sent on time and set up projects for success.
- 3+ years of experience in project management including managing digital marketing projects end to end.
- Experience working in the healthcare or healthcare insurance industry.
- Proficient in MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Excellent understanding of project management methodology including ability to understand project details and determine impacts to the program.
- Ability to motivate and lead a project team and inspire teamwork.
- Demonstrable ability to drive projects to successful completion.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong follow through.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to prioritize and organize workload and work on multiple projects.
- Problem solving mindset with ability to focus on big picture and details to drive results.
- Able to excel under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Qualified and interested candidates can click here to apply: Apply Now!