As a Marketing Technology Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the development of marketing campaigns, analyzing and reporting results, and provide general marketing support. The ideal candidate will have exceptional technical and organizational marketing skills, experience supporting and fast paced marketing teams and have a solid foundation of supporting Integrated Marketing strategies.
• Assist the develop lead generation campaigns and nurture track programs
• Create reports of results in all marketing campaigns using applicable metrics (e.g. response frequency) and develop strategies to optimize future performance.
• Assists with development of A/B Testing and owns execution and tracking
• Track and monitor website analytics, social media analytics and SEM channels
• Develop and maintain lists for target profiling (Definitive Health or HIMSS Analytics experience preferred)
• Support client engagement initiatives
• Provide marketing support for budgeting, presentations, and internal reporting
• Perform Program Management activities
• Other integrated marketing tasks as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related discipline
• 3+ years’ experience in a marketing role
• Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
• Strong technical skills with programs such as CRM, Adobe Analytics, DOMO, Eloqua
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs; Expert with Excel